Today I received our Program Guide that Thea so kindly mailed to us.
Remember that you will always find all the information and the deadlines of this project in our Wiki.
Take a look below at the activities we should complete in October
October - ABOUT ME· Students should post their autobiography statement by Oct. 15
· Ensure that each student has responded to at least three other autobiographies by Oct. 25
· “Around the World” chart filled by end of October, with student responses posted and online Q&A
You can write your autobiography using one of the four themes below. (Source: New York City Global Partners, Program Guide, Teacher´s Book)
1) My Name Tell the story of your name. Who gave you your name? What does it mean? Does it fit your personality, or do you use a nickname instead?
2) My Family Describe who you consider to be part of your family. Where do you call home? Who lives with you in your house?Does everyone in your family live in your city?
3) My Best Day If you could re-live one day of your life, what would it be? Talk about who was with you, what you did, and why that day was so special.
4) My Future What will your life be like 10 years form now? What might be different, what might be the same? Will you have a job? Will you goto a college or university?
Remember that once you post your Autobiography on the forum you must read other students´autobiography and responde to at least three that you like.